For the last year or so I have seen lots of "bling sheets" - a wide ribbon of bling pieces connected together in a grid. I am so excited that Connie Crystal is now offering their own brand of this fun product! These "bling sheets, aka Crystal Sheets, are available in white and black and can be easily cut to any size or length with a pair of craft scissors.
Here's how to create one of these beauties in a matter of minutes:
Gather the following supplies:
- Cut an 18" length of crystals from the sheet, 4 crystals wide. Measure the length of crystals around your wrist. Cut the strip 1/2" shorter than the diameter of your wrist to allow for hardware and a clasp.
- Attach Ribbon Clamps to each end of the Crystal Sheet strip. Press closed with pliers.
- Attach a Jump Ring to each loop of the Ribbon Clamps.
- Attach one more Jump Ring to one of the other Jump Rings so that one Ribbon Clamp has 2 Jump Rings and the other has one. Thread the ribbon through the rings and tie in a bow.
- Attach a Connnie Crystal Heart Pendant to one of the Jump Rings using the final Jump Ring. Close with pliers.
- Wear and enjoy!
This bracelet would be great for bridesmaid gifts or even for a craft for a girl's birthday party -- dress it up with a nice gown or weared dressed down with jeans and a T-shirt. Get your diva on this Spring!