- "Painted Sentiments" by Susan K Weckesser for Unity
- Color Burst patterned paper by Susiebee Studios for Want2Scrap
- Live, Love, Create patterned paper by Susiebee Studios for Want2Scrap
- Hydrangea Hippo Hollyhock Flowers
- Hydrangea Hippo Pink Pearl Beaded Trim
- Hydrangea Hippo Cream Lace
- Hydrangea Hippo Bling Sparklers
- Hydrangea Hippo "Sweet Girl" Mixed Media Kit
- Hydrangea Hippo Wool Felt Assortment
- Clearsnap ColorBox for Stephanie Barnard Premium Dye Inkpad in Chocolate
- Clearsnap Smooch Spritz in Cashmere
- Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen in Brown
- White Acrylic Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Bazzill Tape Runner Adhesive
- American Crafts Foam Dots
- Hot Glue
We're so excited to be creating with our friends from Susan K. Weckesser all this week!! I met Susan a few years ago and she was just so full of life, with a vibrant smile that I just instantly knew I'd love her work! Her paper line, stamps, and overall style is whimsical and fun -- it makes you smile, just like Susan!
Today I created a layout that could be used for Easter, spring, or even a "new home" scrapbook page.
I combined papers from Susan's line with Want2Scrap, one of her new Want2Scrap stencils, Susan K. Weckesser Stamps by Uity Stamp Co, and a few Hydrangea Hippo elements!! To create this layout on your own, gather the following supplies:
I made a little vid here for you to share how to create this fun and easy layout:
Head on over to the Susan K. Weckesser Team Blog for more inspiration. And, one more thing....you know how we roll---we love to do giveaways!!
Just use the widget below to enter to win an assortment of Susan's paper, her stencil, and some HH goodies!! Good luck!!!