Hi everyone! Nancy here today to share with you another altered project using the gorgeous goodies from the Hydrangea Hippo store.
2. Pinky- http://www.blueyecicle.blogspot.com
3. Debbie- http://studiobeecreations.blogspot.com/
5. Gloria - http://gloriascraps.blogspot.com/
6. Jess B. - http://thatzuneek.blogspot.com/
7. Angela Holt- http://www.angelaholtdesigns.com
8. Christine - www.scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com
9. Barbara - http://blackholeartstudio.blogspot.com/
10. Irit - http://iritshalom.blogspot.co.il/
11. Candice - http://candicewindhamdesigns.blogspot.com/
12. Jennifer - hydrangeahippo.blogspot.com YOU ARE HERE!!!
I found these great frames at my local Michaels for just a few dollars and couldn't wait to use them for my home. With a bit of cork mounted to the back, a bit of paint, and some gorgeous trims and flowers from the store I came up with this.
Thanks for stopping by! Now, head back to Pam's blog to finish out the hop!