- Tombow Power Bond Adhesive Runner
- Tombow Foam Tabs
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
- Chipboard, Die Cuts, Stick Pins, Velvet Flower - Maya Road
- Paper- Pink Paislee, Webster's pages, scraps
- Binding Machine and O-Wires - Zutter Innovative
- Acrylic Paint - Americana
- Buttons, Lace, Trims, Ephemera, Stick Pins - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
Do you have any resolutions to get caught up on your scrapbooking or craft projects this year? I've started trying to carve out some time to create while simply watching TV or movies with my family. This mini album was created while watching the TV series Numb3rs on Hulu - we love watching series were never had the chance to get into!
I share the formula for creating a "generic" album like this one over on the Tombow blog -- head over THERE to check it out and please be sure to leave a comment!
Full of details and random embellishments that just struck my fancy, this mini book is ready for anything I'd need it for. I made a little slide show showing all of the pages -- there are all kinds of remnants from other projects as well as some new goodies from Maya Road: