A couple weeks ago I got a postcard in the mail from Fiskars with a couple of letterpress diecuts. It was to promote their new FUSE system that can diecut and create letterpress. The impressions on the cardstock were amazing!
I love the butterfly diecut and wanted to see how easy it would be to color in with Smooch Accent Ink. Well, it was SUPER easy--the ink from the letterpress did not run at all and the smooch was easy to control between the impressions on each section.
- Letterpress Diecut - Fiskars
- Bling - Want2Scrap
- Smooch Accent Ink - Clearsnap
- ColorBox Fluid CHalk Ink in Charcoal - Clearsnap
- Sticker - Crate Paper
- Patterned Paper - Lily Bee
- Cardstock - Bazzill
- Disztrezz-it-All by Zutter
- Ribbon - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com