Customize accessories by creating monogram embellishments from paper with typewriter letters (or use stamps or stickers) and the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio. I created this fun pin for Spring that can be worn on a cardigan or even just a nice dress or top for a puch of Spring Flair!
- Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Shape Studio and Round 14 Bubble Caps
- Epiphany Crafts Oval 25 Shape Studio and Oval25
- Bubble Caps Epiphany Crafts Cabana Vintage Settings
- Epiphany Crafts Metal Charms Oval 25
- Crochet Ribbon - Making Memories Paper- Anna Griffin (pink), American Crafts (typewriter)
- Blank Ticket - inspirelovely.etsy.com
- Acrylic Felt Backing - Joann's
- Wool Felt - Unknown
- Dies and Diecutting Machine - Sizzix
- Glue Gun - AdTech
- Smooch Spritz in Cashmere - Clearsnap
- Diecut Felt Leaves - FooFaLa
- Fabric, Ribbon, Beaded Sprays, Ticket - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
Just click "Hop Forward" to continue in the Hop! Thanks for stopping by :) Happy Crafting!