The prize is some random yumminess from the Hydrangea Hippo etsy shop and from the Twinery and Clearsnap!!!
Smooch Spritz, twine, a spring ephemera kit, handmade felt flowers, 15 yards of gorgeous lace and trims, a set of American Crafts pens, bling flowers, beaded sprays, hand sewn leaves, a handmade felt and paper bag book and more!!!!!!!! All in this cute little basket :)
I used Smooch Spritz to color the bag a pretty teal color. Then I used the Stephanie Barnard ColorBox Premium Dye Inkpad in Licorice to stamp a typewriter and sentiment using October Afternoon Stamps. I used a heat gun to heat set the ink and make it permanent. The cotton bags take the ink readily and are so fun for holding tickets, stones, shells, or other tokens from a memorable trip.
These cotton bags are available in my etsy shop.
- Stephanie Barnard ColorBox Premium Dye Ink in Licorice
- Smooch Spritz in River Mossy
- The Twinery Twine in Stone
- Zutter Bind-It-All, O-Wires
- Hydrangea Hippo chipboard
- Hydrangea Hippo cotton bags
- Pink Paislee Paper
- Misc other items
- Comment on each blog in the Hop
- PIN to Pinterest ALL of the Projects from the Hop = 1 entry each image pinned (leave a comment here telling us you did it)
- Follow Clearsnap on Twitter (leave a comment here telling us you did it)
- Post about our blog hop anywhere (leave a comment here telling us you did it)