Then I stamped the raccoon image onto a piece of coordinating paper and colored in the details with the Tombow Dual Brush Pens in the Grunge Set. I cut out the raccoon and added him with 3D Foam Tabs to a punched circle I added to the tag with Power Adhesive Tabs.
I added 3 punched pennants to the tag with 3D Foam Tabs and then added a piece of baker's twine using Tombow Glue Stick. Drag the twine through the top of the Tombow Glue Stick and then press in place and allow to dry. I added a sticker I cut in half to the top and bottom of the tag as a sentiment.
Then I threaded several ribbons through the top of the tag and tied a piece of twine around them in a bow to secure them in place. Easy peasy!
- Tombow Glue Stick
- Tombow 3D Foam Tabs
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens in the Grunge Set
- Tombow Power Adhesive Tabs
- Stamps by Sweet Stamp Shop
- Paper - Echo Park, American Crafts, Bo Bunny
- Sticker - Echo Park
- Tag - American Tag
- Twine- Martha Stewart
- Ink - ColorBox, Clearsnap
- Ribbon - May Arts, hydrangeaippo.etsy.com