The Kuretake*Zig Design Team was challenged with doodling flowers this month!! It has been years really since I have doodled and boy, was this a fun and liberating challenge. The beauty of the Zig markers is that there are so many type and so many ways to blend, I kept adding layer after layer of depth--I am so pleased with the result!
I quickly doodled the flowers using the Zig Brushables Markers, being a bit messy in my doodling. Then I added definition with the Wink of Stella and KureColor Markers. Finally, I outline the flowers and vines with a Zig Photo Signature Marker in Black to further define the doodled flowers. The black outline helps pull it all together! I used the same Zig Brushables markers to color the stamped coffee cup image as well.
- Zig - Wink of Stella in Light Green, Orange
- Kurecolor in Scarlet Red
- Zig Photo Signature Black
- Zig Brushables 4VYE, 4VGR
- Cup Stamp - Joanne Fink's Zenspirations for Impression Obsession
- Cardstock (White) - Neenah
- Tag - American Tag
- Cardstock - Bo Bunny Press
- Glitter Paper - Die Cuts With A View
- Punches - EK Success
- Stamp - Stampin' Up!
- Ink, Embossing Powder - Clearsnap
- Trim - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com