Here, I sprayed an area with Smooch Spritz and then sprinkled on the enamel powder, knocking off the excess and then heat setting it for a dew drop effect--the flash heat setting technique by Globecraft Memories is great for setting the powder but keeping the granular texture of the mixed media powder intact.
- Paper - Bo Bunny Press
- Enamel Powder, Adhesive, Chipboard - Globecraft Memories
- Pin, Ticket - Tim Holtz
- Beaded Sprays, Vintage Postage Stamps, Buttons - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Smooch Spritz, ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink - Clearsnap
- Twine - Close to My Heart
- Glitter Alpha Stickers - K & Company