Supplies & Tools:
· Black Paint with small tip brush
· 6x12 White Cardstock (smaller if using popcorn or hot chocolate)
· 1 Pair of Gloves ($1 spot at most Targets and Michael’s)
· Hot Chocolate packet, boxed candies, or microwave popcorn packet
· 12” Red Gingham Ribbon
· 2 Black Buttons
Orange Chenille Stem
· Chalks for cheeks
· Safety pin
1. Wrap the Candy/hot choc/popcorn with the White CS.
2. Insert one glove into the other by putting them both on one hand. Remove from your hand and put on the top of the Snowman head.
3. Pin the fingers of the gloves together behind the head. Tie the ribbon in a bow to keep it all secure.
4. Using an applicator, add chalk circles for the snowman’s rosy cheeks.
5. Add two buttons for the eyes.
6. Wrap an orange chenille stem around a pen. Remove the spiral from the pen and twist one end of the spiral really tight to form a cone aka carrot. Adhere to the snowman face with Fabri-Tac or Hot Glue.
7. Paint on coal pieces for the mouth.
Hope you enjoyed this fun little project. Socks (also in the Target $1 Spot) can be used for the "hat" as well. Candy bars can be substituted for the boxed candy too--customize the gift for each recipient.