See how precise those cuts are!! No edges from neighboring papers on my pieces :) I used a ColorBox Chalk Petal Point Option Pad to ink the edges of each piece in a coordinating color.
I created a party hat from a scrap of paper and added Sparkle Fibers to the base of the hat with Clearsnap's Glue Gloss.
- Paper - KaiserCraft, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket
- Twine - The Twinery, Joann's
- Ribbon, Wood Stick - Unknown
- Epoxies and Buttons - Epiphany Crafts
- Ink, Glue Gloss, Sparkle Fibers - Clearsnap
- Alpha Stickers - My Little Shoebox