- Paper - Authentique Papers, Basic Grey, Neenah (cardstock), SEI (button)
- Button - Epiphany Crafts
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Pumpkin Spice, Smooch Spritz in Candle Glow - Clearsnap
- Ribbon - May Arts
- Brad - Queen & Co
- Doily - Wilton
- Stapler- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Twine - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Journal Spot - Jillibean Soup
- Stamps, Punches- Stampin' Up!
Megan Aaron was kind enough to tell me about a little weekly challenge Cards Magazine posts to their Create Blog.
Last week's challenge was to make a card with a fox. So I got a little something together with a fox stamp, an Epiphany Crafts button I had made, some Authentique Paper scraps, and submitted--the point for me was to just start making a card a week. And to my surprise my card got featured as one of their top 20 picks!! Wooohooo!!
This week's challenge is to make a card using 2 different border punches. I'm on it--I hope you'll join me in taking the challenge :) Go HERE to enter.