But an interesting thing happened when I started working with the Shape Studio.
The resulting postage stamp "mosaic" was so awesome! I made each square a little off-kilter from the previous one so they would not line up like tiles but on the page, the image lined up under the "panes of glass". I wanted more of a feeling of looking through a window at the stamp. It was perfect for the feel of my late-night photos at Urth Caffe with tammyi and boys.
I created the tiles for the title using the same Square Shape Studio from Epiphany Crafts. The letters stickers I chose (American Crafts) were too large for the tiles so I punched them off center to capture the most telling part of each letter. I love the way they turned out!
- Papers- Authentique Papers, Bo Bunny Press, Pink Paislee, We R Memory Keepers, unknown (alphas)
- Stickers - American Crafts
- Diecuts - Authentique Papers
- Twine - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Ink - Clearsnap
- Square and Round 14 Shape Studios, Round 20 Button Studio, and Buttons and Bubble Caps - Epiphany Crafts
- Tape - Vintage Street Market
- Punch - Martha Stewart