- Acrylic Shapes by Clear Scraps
- NEW Flowers Embellishments: http://www.clearscraps.com/product_p/csaeflowers.htm
- NEW Bird and Cage Embellishments: http://www.clearscraps.com/product_p/csaebirds.htm
- Paper - SEI, Prima
- Glitter, Design Adhesives, Smooch Accent Ink, ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink - Clearsnap
- Buttons - American Crafts
- Sequins, Lace - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Journal Spot - Jillibean Soup
- Gold Twine - Michael's
- Diecut - Silhouette
This layout so screams "groovy" to me! I thought it fitting since the page was about my grandma, who loves gold and bold florals. I used some of the new Clear Scraps Acrylic Embellishments being released at CHA-S (shipping July 20) along with Design Adhesives from Clearsnap and lots of fabulous gold Clearsnap glitter.
One the flowers, I used Design Adhesives to transfer designs made of adhesive to the acrylic. I then sprinkled the adhesive design with glitter and tapped off the excess. I love how crisp the edges of the Design Adhesives designs are when transferred - this looks like a store bought embellishment or a sticker! On the bird cage, I covered the entire back of it with an Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesive Sheet and then pressed it into glitter to cover completely. I then lightly painted the edges of the acrylic flowers with Smooch Accent Ink in Gold Lame to help define the acrylic shapes against the busy background paper.