- Scrap paper, about half a 12x12 sheet
- Gem or flower center
- Edge Distressor
- Needle and thread
2. Using an edge distressor, rough up the edges of all the circles.
3. Layer the circles with pieces of tulle between some of the layers.
4. Stitch the layers together in the center. The color of the thread does not matter.
5. Trim the excess tulle from the "flower".
6. Cover the stitch with the gem or flower center. Rough up the edges of the flower a little bit more.
I sprayed a gift bag with some ink and then added the flower and a bit of tulle tied to the bag. You can also use flowers like this on card, layouts, and home decor projects.
To see more tutorials, ideas, and techniques check out The Everyday Scrapper.